Services of the International Office
The International Office co-ordinates the international relations of the University of Applied Sciences Schmalkalden (UASS), and liases with partner universities and other institutions involved in student and faculty exchange programmes. The Office provides information on the possibilities of course-related stays abroad (either studying or internships) and advises on planning and preparation.
Furthermore, the Office is responsible for the registration of foreign students as well as for looking after the University's foreign students and guests.
Students who wish to study or complete an internship abroad should contact the International Office at least one year in advance. The Office provides information on the possibilities for course-related stays abroad, on grants and financing, and on application deadlines etc.
International Office of the University of Applied Sciences Schmalkalden - We build bridges!
- Advice and support for students applying to study or work abroad
- Exchange programmes with international partners
- Registration of foreign students at the University of Applied Sciences Schmalkalden
- Advice and support for foreign students
- Exchange of academic personnel and international guest lecturers
- University partnerships
- Development and co-ordination of international and exchange programmes
- International joint research
Letzte Änderung: 09.04.2010